Sculpture texture external porcelain facade wall tile - 200x400mm

Free Shipping (View shipping rates and policy from the bottom of description)

US $11.99

Have chosen:

Add to Cart

Add To Cart Successfully!

Sculpture texture external porcelain facade wall tile - 200x400mm

Free Shipping (View shipping rates and policy from the bottom of description)

Price: Sq Ft
  • Product Code:W2404-W2409
  • Unit:Sq Ft
  • Availability: In Stock
  • Product Size:40 x 20 x 0.7 cm
  • Weight:1.5 kg

Tags:External Tiles

In Stock  10000

Sculpture texture external porcelain facade wall tile -  200x400mm

  

 

 

Packaging & Shipping
SizeEach CartonEach pallet20‘container  (27 tons)
pcskgssq.mCtnskgssq.mCtnskgssq.m
200x400mm1316.31.041602608166.41700277101768

 

2cb2c996777a249c2c8066558e11f774

 

 

Product Description

 

Materialporcelain
 colorvarious
Size200x400mm
Thickness7mm
Water absorption0.5%-1%
Density2.41 gr/mm3
Featuregood weather ability,Acid-proof,Alkali-proof,Anti-freeze, Firebrick
High temperature burn>1300 centigrade
Usagebuildings wall,villa,exterior wall 
Quality gradeAAA
CertificateISO9001:2008/CCC
Payment Terms30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.
Delivery Time25Days after 30% deposit paid

 

                                                          2cb2c996777a249c2c8066558e11f774

 

 

 

Test details 
No.ItemstandardConclusionsingle result
1size deviation(%)--Length average size of Each tile Relative to the work size of the allowable deviation ±0.6-0.3~0.1consilient
 average size of Each tile Relative to the average size of ten tiles allowable deviation ±0.5-0.1~0.3consilient
size deviation(%)--width average size of Each tile Relative to the work size of the allowable deviation ±0.6-0.3~0.2consilient
 average size of Each tile Relative to the average size of ten tiles allowable deviation ±0.5-0.3~0.3consilient
2The quality of surfaceMain area without obvious flaw  95% at leastwithout obvious flawconsilient
3 Thermal shock resistanceno defects after testingNo defectsconsilient
4water absorption(%)0.5%≤1%5consilient
  Single maximum≤61%5.8consilient
5Damage intensity(N)≥10001243consilient
6Rupture modulus(Mpa)Average≥2248consilient
  Single minimum≥2042consilient
7Frost resistanceNo crack or Spalling by testingNo crack or Spallingconsilient

Free Shipping(Excludes:Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, PO BO, US Protectorates, Africa, Central America and Caribbean, South America, Russian Federation, Bermuda, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan,  Georgia,  Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, American Samoa,  Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Albania, Andorra,  Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Estonia, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey, Latvia,  Lithuania,  Macedonia, Malta,  Montenegro,  Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen)

Quick Details
Lead Time10000 Square Meter/Square Meters 1x20fcl
ShippingSupport Sea freight
Thickness7mm
Place of OriginFujian, China
Brand NameHCC
Model NumberW2404-W2409
Surface TreatmentFull Body Tiles
TypeTiles
Color FamilyBrowns / Tans, Grays, Oranges, Yellows / Golds
UsageExterior Tiles
CertificateCotecna, SASO, CE& ISO9001
Tile TypeWall Tiles
Water Absorption0.5%~1%
MaterialPorcelain Tiles
Shape200x400mm
H.S Code6907900000
Quality gradeAAA
Supply Ability10000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Day
FunctionAcid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Firebrick, Wear-Resistant
product descriptionSculpture texture external porcelain facade wall tile - 200x400mm
Surfacerough texture with unique and attractive clor
Packaging Details Sculpture texture exte13pcs/ctn,16.3kg/ctn,1700ctn/20'FCL,1768sqm/20'FCL
Product details
size200x400mm