No water planting (Recommend method)
Doesn't need CO2 and hard light.
1. Put such matrix as aquatic-plant mud or carbon ceramic ball, etc, into your fish tank.
2. Casting seed on the surface of matrix. Pay attention to not let the seed fall below the matrix and try to keep the deed surface wet. 2-7 days is enough to sprout.
3. Water flooding when seeds sprout. Pay attention to not scour the matrix.
4. Temperature should not be too low, 20°C-30°C is favored.
5. Normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days landscape finished.
Planting in water tank
Need to keep the temperature above 30°C and filtration equipment.
1. Clem the water.
2. Casting seeds inter water, Don't scatter too closely while casting seeds, leave out appropriate gap for free breathing. Pay attention to not put such matrix.
3. Open the filtration equipment, after planting.
4. Normally, 15 days sprout, 30 days landscape finished.
1. Temperature shouldn't be too low, 25°C is favored.
2. Don't scatter too closely while casting seeds, leave out appropriate gap for free breathing.
Free Shipping（Excludes:Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, PO BO, US Protectorates, Africa, Central America and Caribbean, South America, Russian Federation, Bermuda, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Estonia, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen）