- Open the front cover by inserting the provided metal key on the position as shown on (diagram 1) and push backward.
- Take out the battery cover as shown on (diagram 2) and insert 4 X AA batteries into the battery compartment with proper polarity as shown on battery cover. (Alkaline batteries are recommended) Then put back the battery cover to its original position until"click"sound is produced.
- Open the cap and fill liquid soap into the soap container.
- Close the front cover until another"click" sound is produced.
- From the ON/OFF switch on left downside of the unit,turn on the dispenser.
- Put your hand under the sensor as shown on(diagram 3)and let the dispenser starts working continuously until soap comes out from the nozzle.(When the dispenser is new, it is full of air spaces inside the pump system.When you use the dispenser for the first time or have just replaced the soap, it needs to be worked several times to fill those air spaces with soap).
- Now the dispenser is ready to use.
Paints to note & cleaning tips
- To clean the dispenser,first take out the batteries.Then,clean the unit with a damp cloth and dry with a soft towel.Apply only light pressure.
- Some liquid soap products may congeal(become solid)if left unused for a period of time. If this happens,add a small amount of warm water and stir.This should return the soap to the proper, consistency for dispensing. lf the above does not work,then remove the remaining congealed (solidified)soap and pour warm water into the reservoir.Let the water set for a few minutes and then activate dispenser until the water in the reservoir is dispensed.This will clean the entire system.
- Please note that dirt or impurities in the dispensed liquid soap may block the dispensing outlets.If you notice that the liquid soap in the reservoir is dirty or has impurities,change the liquid soap.
- If the liquid soap is too thick,it may not dispense from the opening.Thin the liquid soap with a small amount of water and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- There may be some water left in the soap container or the nozzle when first time using the product.
This is a result of the factory test and not a malfunction of the unit.
|Lead Time||Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 1 >1 Est. Time(days) 10 To be negotiated|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Liquid Soap Dispenser Type||Automatic Soap Dispenser|
|Type||sensor spray ,soap,foam soap dispenser|
|Selling Units||Single item|
|Single package size||14.5X14X28 cm|
|Single gross weight||1.225 kg|